AIM
Trash

LCsFaggot 4: Exterpation LCsFaggot 4: Exterpation

WHOA

That was neat, way better then most 'live madness' things. quite a bit of live for a madness flick but hey it was stupid funny so there you go.

WAS THAT SOPME SMASH BROTHER MELEE I HEARD?

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Indeed. But Marc fails at multitasking. Couldn't play and film. What a fag.

Final Fridge Final Fridge

Amazing

I'm sure I've used that word a lot in my reviews, and now I'm using it again.
Uh, its great that its 3d and everything, but our heroes walking really bothered me. Now, I don't know if thats some weird intentional thing, but it really didn't look right at all to me. And just because its 3d doesn't mean that its the apple of god. Although the hand thing was really nicely animated.
I also really don't get the end, but I'm philosophically retarded so thats my fault.
Overall, not bad, but not AWESOME SUPER.
p.s. did anyone else get reminded of Mario 64 by that hand thing?

Creatus responds:

Walk cycles are some of the toughest things to animate, so mine was extremely primitive at weak. Something I'm very aware of. And with the Eye in Hand, thats a symbol thats outdated Mario 64 by centuries.

GLIP GLIP

whoa

i wanna be just like you when i grow up

Run Soldier, Run! Run Soldier, Run!

haha nice

Besides what everyone already said, I'd just like to say: I sorta liked how sometimes your new soilder dies before he even gets to you, I thought it was really funny and random, and it worked out good.

This game is a classic A++ would play again

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

Whoa

Was it really just a year ago? The time went by really fast, holy crap.

oh i feel old

(+) Argent Burst (+) Argent Burst

awesomeness

Just like the classic. In fact, I was expecting a missile limit. I was pretty glad to see there wasn't one, because that part annoyed me a lot.

Good game you have yo

Chrono Eternity (B0UNC3 R Chrono Eternity (B0UNC3 R

intense

simply amazing. you should put this on OCR

B0UNC3 responds:

Sorry, this song is I no way shape or form good enough for OCR...:P

Castle of Tears: Bloodlines Castle of Tears: Bloodlines

oh neat

did you just post it on OCR? I just found it there and I was like 'whoa i remember this' and I came here to tell you!
I love this thing, I always thought it deserved to be on OCR and look where we are now. Party at my house.

I'M OFFBEAT

NemesisTheory responds:

Yes! I'm so proud of everyone lol. we definitely made a few errors here and there in the past with previous mixes and mixes that really didn't work at all, but it's great to see this one on ocr!

i'll be at your house then, lol! X3

Smash - TomFitz Smash - TomFitz

fitzgerald!

So we meat again. Pretty spiff song you got here, its, ah, whats the word for 'good slow', methodical? That'll do.